Introduction

Greetings, everyone! 

My name is Dmitry Shevyrev, and I'm a student at the British International School of Zagreb.  I've always have been interested in cinematography, in ways how different artists are express themselves. Moreover, one my the most beloved elements of movie is analisis of  meanin and message, which creators hidden in their artwork. These are my favourite movies:

 Blade Runner

 Interstellar

 The Dark Knight

Seven Samurai

1917

Princess Mononoke

The Wind Rises


Furtehmore, I enjoy to listen different genres of music, such as space rock, simphonic metal, sintwave, j-rock, industrial and many others. It's important to note my love for contemporary instrumental music, which awakens complicated emotions. In this genre I must mark my favouriye composers - Florian Christl, Ludovico Einaudi, Shin Jiho, Hideki Taniuchi, Yoshihisa Hirano and Hans Zimmer. Also I have an interest in video game industry, especially in projects which provide the most unic experience of interaction with audience that can be implemented only in game sphere of media. 

Those are the resasons why I decided to study Media, and I hope to broaden my horizons more than ever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning - how to choose a style of oppening