Planning - how to choose a style of oppening

 After I decided with movie genre, I understood that there are different styles of how movie openning is structurised. Overall, there are a lot of them, so I highlighted only styles that are more popular amang directors of drama cinemetography.

If director wants that viewers have some knowledge about main protagonist and/or environment, more . It represents as couple of scence which usually are about everyday life of protagonist that hels to undertand his/her character and world around. this style doesn't very fits with darama about stagnation. As a beginer, I think that I don't have enough experience to reveal at least some parts of problematics of this topic.There is a more complicated type of introduction in which director wants to show an exposition - what happened to chage life of protagonist and why actions of movie happened. In case of drama it's usually a trategy. But this oppening suppose to be longer than 2 minutes, so it's not fit with my concept. But I chose another approach. Oppening's is a splicing of shots or very short scences - from 5 to 15 second each - that followed by monologue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction